I-Dues offers an ala-carte menu of services in order to meet your needs.
- Online billing & payment center – Allows members to register with a unique log-in to receive invoices and statements via email. Payments can be made by logging into the member’s account and choosing from one of three payment options.
- Document Management – Allows the organization to upload documents into secure folders and assign permissions to whomever should have access. This includes membership agreements, membership records, lease agreements, payment plans, organizational documents (such as by-laws, articles of incorporation, articles of organization, meeting minutes, etc).
- Collection Services – In the event that a member is past-due beyond your organization’s stated limits, we assist in the process of turning a record over to collections. This is easiest when i-Dues has the billing history, along with delivery confirmation of invoices/statements, and signed agreements hosted on our site. We turn a detailed package over to a collections agency for their immediate action.
- Capital Campaign Services – If your organization is considering or in the process of a capital campaign, we can assist in billing & collecting pledge payments, in addition to warehousing signed pledge cards and other critical campaign information.
- Annual Campaign Services – i-Dues can assist in the collection of annual alumni dues/contributions. Don’t have an Annual Campaign, we can help!