Document effective 1st July, 2017
Collection of Information
Categories of Non-Public Personal Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect nonpublic personal information you provide to us when you sign up for an I-Dues account or when you communicate with us about your I-Dues account. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, bank account information, username, password, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information About Your Transactions With Us
As you use your I-Dues account to perform financial transactions, we collect nonpublic personal information in connection with each transaction, including transaction time, dollar amount and merchant details.
Information From Other Sources
When you create a I-Dues account, we may collect information, including nonpublic personal information, about you from nonaffiliated third party service providers in order to verify your identity and for fraud prevention, including your prior addresses and names.
Other Information We Collect
We may also collect other information from you that is not connected with a I-Dues account as follows:
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect information you provide to us, such as your name, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically from our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you as follows:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services.
Use of Information
We may use your information, including nonpublic personal information as follows:
• Provide, maintain and improve our services;
• Verify your identity and prevent fraud
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products and services.
• Personalize and improve the services.
I-Dues is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose any information we collect about current and former customers, including nonpublic personal information, to affiliates and non-affiliated third parties as follows:
(2) With other nonaffiliated companies for our everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and legal investigations or report to credit bureaus. For example, in connection with our everyday business purposes, we may share information about you as follows:
• In response to a request for information, if we are required by, or we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• With relevant law enforcement officials or other third parties, such as investigators or auditors, if we believe it is appropriate to investigate fraud;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of I-Dues or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of I-Dues assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
You may edit your account profile information by logging into your account via our services. If you wish to delete or deactivate login online to your account. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.